Allahumma inni 'auzubika minal hammi walhazan


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love is More Important Than Money... :)




One hundred and sixty two thousand dollars in the bank,
And I live in a shack,
If I move up now theres no going back,
Taxes to pay and hands reaching out gold diggers will flock,
That I dont doubt,Just a simple life is all I want not filled with things that most cant afford,
I have always amused myself,
not afraid of being bored,
Finding a woman is my mission indeed one that wants love and not full of greed,
Lasting one year is all I ask,
But living poor that long seems to be a task,
Prove to me that I have your heart and a nice home will be a new start,
Until then I will still be broke landing on you will be the joke,
Love is more important than money I say prove you feel this and we will share it every day.......


by MoHd ShAzReEn ArIf(03:44:27)-24 January 2010

sori kalau sekira nye ade tersalah ayat..*sometimes my words broken..huhu.. :P






No comments:

Post a Comment